Home


URB30percent off banner

Radiant Barrier, Foam Insulation, Insulation removal & more!

Proudly serving all of Houston, TX

Every year, thousands of Houston homeowners are throwing away thousands of dollars on unnecessary cooling and heating costs caused by faulty attic insulation!

In fact, the lack of proper roofing insulation and ventilation can lead to temperature spikes of up to 25%.

This increase in the ambient temperature inside your home causes your air conditioning system to

Thermostat

Air Conditioning Digital Thermostat

compensate for the excess heat – forcing it to work twice as hard and consume more energy.

Given Houston’s harsh, subtropical climate, your home is exposed to considerable heat from the sun. This accounts for much of the heat you experience indoors.

Unfortunately, regular insulation alone cannot completely prevent heat from being transferred into your living space. A significant amount of heat is bound to reach your home.

Fortunately, there are radiant heat barriers, like the reflective insulation provided by Ultimate Radiant Barrier .  Unlike regular insulation that slows down the transfer of heat, radiant heat barriers resist the transfer of heat by reflecting it. Without the added Houston heat, the ambient temperature in your home is significantly lowered. Your air conditioning system consumes less energy, and you get:

  • A decrease of up to 40% in your cooling and heating bills
  • Lower load on your air conditioning system
  • A more comfortable regulated temperature in the home
  • A longer lasting roof

How It Works

Because it is made of aluminum, radiant heat barriers work by deflecting most of the heat that comes in contact with it. Aluminum has a heat absorption rate of 5%. This means that the remaining 95% of the heat is deflected like the reflective insulation foil we provide.

Ultimate Radiant Barrier Logo

Ultimate Radiant Barrier

Materials with lesser densities conduct less heat, therefore the heat absorbed by the barrier is harmlessly dissipated before it reaches other parts of your attic.

The same principle applies during colder seasons. Only this time, the heat generated by your radiator is deflected back into the house. Because the heat has nowhere to go, your home stays warm. The indoor temperature remains constant, and you consume less energy.

Here are just some of the benefits you will enjoy with heat radiant barrier:

  • Convenience – There is no need to take out your existing insulation. Radiant barrier reflective  insulation work with most types of insulation.
  • Comfort – Enjoy maximum comfort all year round. You will immediately notice the change in temperature – your home stays cool during summer, and comfortably warm during the cold months. You’ll also avoid the spikes in humidity caused by inconsistencies in your home’s indoor temperature.
  • Hassle-free installation – No hassle: radiant barriers are laid over or stapled on to the roofing joists. Installation generally only takes about a day to be to be completed by a professional.
  • Durability – Unlike regular insulation, radiant heat barriers will not corrode, rot, or decay. Aluminum is also not susceptible to pest damage. In fact, it has been proven by multiple studies that aluminum can withstand up to 10 years of exposure to extreme weather conditions.
  • Savings – Enjoy up to 40% savings on your cooling and heating bills. With hundreds of dollars worth of annual savings, the radiant barrier would have paid itself in a matter of years.

Your Assurance

Ultimate Radiant Barrier is insured, licensed, and bonded. We make sure that all our projects follow the strictest of safety guidelines and safety procedures. With us, you can rest assured that your property is safe.

Call Us Today!

Stop wasting hundreds or even thousands of dollars every year on needless energy bills. Ultimate Radiant Barrier has the solution to all your heating, cooling, and insulation needs. Call us today and find out how we can get you started with lower energy bills, a more energy efficient home, and a more comfortable lifestyle. We are here to answer any questions that you may have!